2008年10月2日 星期四

group1(reflections)3/10/08

Danial: It is difficult to fix the parts of the aeroplane together. I tried and tried and at last I can fix it.

Cindy: It is a bit difficult to fix the wing. I tried two times but it still drops off. I hope that my plane will be able to fly higher and further.

Kun Rong: It is quite difficult to make the plane as we need to find the centre of gravity of the plane and when I fly the plane, the back of the plane is too heavy and the plane flies straight for a little while and it drop down immediately.

Yue Xin: It is quite tough to fix the parts of the plane and while designing the plane, I sketched out a few designs on several pieces of paper.I took the design that I like and tried it out but it did not turn out as good as I thought it would.

Lim Leon: It was not very difficult to fix the plane but i had to make adjustments to balance the weight between the head and the tail.

沒有留言: