2008年10月2日 星期四

Group 4 reflection

Jennifer :The first plane was successful ,the second plane was not so successful but the third plane was very successful . I had learnt to make aeroplane by using balsa wood .

Kah Lin :I know that making a plane is not easy. It needs alot of patience . I took about 1 day to make the plane.This is making me going crazy but it is fun.

Jia Sheng : My first plane was the lousiest but I think that my second plane flew better and further than the previous plane. Cutting the slits in the balsa wood was very difficult as the plane and wood cannot use the pen knife to cut.

Surapunt : The second plane that I have made can fly the furthest than the first and third plane that I have made. When I add some weight to the head of the third plane then i threw the plane it broke off when it reaches the ground. So, I tape the front of the plane to avoid my plane from breaking.


Skype lesson:
We have learnt from the Taiwan teachers and friends on how to make a plane and how to fly the plane. We also feel happy and proud to be one of them.

沒有留言: