2008年10月2日 星期四

group 3: flying of plane

Preveena Jay: I have learnt many things when doing the plane and when flying the plane. My plane flied 14.6 m. Among all, my plane flew the longest distance. I am very proud of it!!!

jieling: I learnt how to build my very own plane and decorate it to make it look nice. While flying the plane, my plane flew one of longest distance. I was very proud of it as my hard work has paid off. :)

Winnie: I learnt that building a plane is very difficult and that i need perseverance.My plane is simple but nice and it flew 13 metres-- the second longest distance. I am sooooooo proud as i did not even do any research! =x

Zheng Yang: I learnt how to make my first ever own plane and my plane could fly 13.9 metres and it was the second longest distance.cool man.............

沒有留言: