2008年10月2日 星期四

Group 5 reflection- Plane Making

Jia Jun: The Making of the plane has been a difficult task to do, although my parents helped me with it. If just making the plane using a Balsa Wood is already so tough, I cannot imagine how hard it is to make a real plane! This has been a wonderful experience^_^. =P

Trevor: During the making of the plane, I have learnt many things. I had many problems such as cuting the wood, drawing the parts. After all the hard work, everything paid off. My plane flew 8.5 meters and i am feeling very happy.

Jia Suan: When i was making the plane, I had faced many difficulties. In total, I have made 2 planes . After I had done my first plane, when i tried throwing it, it did not fly but it went straight down and its tail broke. And i made another. It was better after all.

Wan Xuan: This lesson about making the plane is really fun.I felt that going to this lesson made me know more about aeroplane.The Skype Lesson is also very fun, I get to interact with the Taiwan friends and learn more things about Aeroplane as the teacher in Taiwan will tell us what should we do to make the aeroplane a better plane. This lesson rocks!! =)

沒有留言: