2008年10月2日 星期四

group 2 reflection

Ng Yunn Jia:
I have not tested my plane because I did not bring it on Wednesday. However, I think that it can fly about 7m. I did not really face any problems while making the plane. Through the skype lessons, we also shared the problems we faced with the Taiwan pupils and I learnt many things like how to make the plane better!

Lim Zhen Heng:
i did not test my plane too... but i tested it at home on Thursday night. The longest distance for my plane flight is 10.1m. But sometimes, it can't fly at all!=)i like to communicate with the taiwannese!=)

Khairul Haqimi:
Last time when i built my plane, it was quite successful! But it broke when I flew my plane. So, I built another plane.The distance for my plane flight is 6.9 m .During the skype lesson, I know what difficulties the taiwan people face. I also had learnt how to make airplanes using balsa wood!

Eunice lim :
Two weeks ago , i built my plane and it was quite successful! The distance for my plane flight is 6.2 m. When i flew my plane for the second time , the tail of the plane broke . I fixed another tail for my plane! Through the skype lessons, i have learnt a lot about the plane like how to make the plane fly longer.

Serene Ong:
I did test my plane that day. Sadly my plane did not fly more than 1m .The minute i flew my plane ,it flew less than 2 seconds and it dropped onto the floor !When i threw my plane the second time, it just broke into 4 pieces .I tried to glue my plane back but it did not really work that well.After my plane broke ,i tried different designs like making a smaller plane and making a plane which is slightly bigger but it have a round at the head.i felt encouraged by some of my Taiwanese friends and teachers through the skype lesson available for us !Although we have a hard time doing the Balsa Wood plane but it is a good experience for us!

沒有留言: